Motörhead Ace of Spades 7 Function Power Classic Vibrator: The Vibe that Rides Like a Motorcycle Allow me to begin… Every so often a toy comes along that surprises me. The Motörhead Ace of Spades 7 Function Power Classic Vibrator … Continue reading
~or~ Yes, please; More please She’s back! Guess who has the first review in a long time for you? (I do, in case there was any question about it.) Today I’ll be bringing out a review of Cal Exotic Novelties sex toy … Continue reading
A lot has happened in the past two months or so, and pretty much none of it has to do with this blog. However, it’s my responsibility–as a sex blogger–to give you content to look at and look forward to. … Continue reading
Photo courtesy of Emma
Welcome to HedoVibes, a collection of reviews and giveaways that were posted in the past week or so from around the web. This is a collection of adult product reviews & contests from real reviewers. If you want to be included in the next edition start with the guidelines, then use the submission form.
Want to read more reviews? Check out HedoVibes for a list of the latest reviews and stellar reviewers. You can also follow on twitter for the latest round ups. HedoVibes is also accepting photo submissions for each edition.
- 50 Shades of Kink -by dizzygirl (ends 6/11)
- Never Say Never Giveaway! -by Karen Blue (ends 6/13)
- Never Say Never: Written By Alison Tyler -by CliticalJenne (ends 6/14)
- A Corset For You -by KinkyMom (ends 6/14)
- Mother’s Day & Father’s Day Giveaway: LELO Ida Couples Vibrator -byJustLikeHeaven (ends 6/14)
- SPUNK Lube 8-oz Trio Giveaway -by Slutty Girl Problems (ends 6/15)
- Male Toy Prize Pack -by BeckAndHerKinks (ends 6/20)
- Tantus Ripple + Sliquid Sassy Lube -by Viva La Sexy (ends 6/30)
- One Year Blog Anniversary Giveaway! -by Property Of Potter (ends 6/30)
- Belated One Year Blogiversary Giveaway -by dizzygirl (ends 6/30)
- Share to Win a £50 Shopping Spree at Bondara! -by Cara Sutra (ends 6/30)
- Giveaway: BDSM Prize Pack -by BeckAndHerKinks (ends 6/30)
- Win a $50 gift card to Good Vibrations when I reach 1000 twitter followers -by Property Of Potter
- Win Cara Sutra Bondage Tape when @CaraSutraLtd reaches 250 Twitter follows -by Cara Sutra
- Win 1 of 7 Minx Vibrators-Giveaway/YouTube Challenge -by Slutty Girl Problems (ends 8/31)
- Titus Diamond Dong -by Cara Sutra
- Tantus Vamp -by nebulia
- Tantus Cush -by Emma
- Tantus Bound -by Property Of Potter
- Tantus Echo Handle -by BlissfullyOrgasmic
- Shiri Zinn Minx -by Slutty Girl Problems
- Lovelife Adventure -by Slutty Girl Problems
- Je Joue MiMi -by dizzygirl
- OhMiBod Lovelife Cuddle -by Emma
- Shibari HALO -by dizzygirl
- Iroha Mini -by BlissfullyOrgasmic
RINGS & STROKERS
BONDAGE, IMPACT, & FETISH GEAR
- Pipedream Spiked Whip -by Krissy Novacaine
- DOMINIX Deluxe Leather Studded Paddle -by BlissfullyOrgasmic
LUBES & CONDOMS
- ID Moments water-based lube -by Danaë
- Moist Free Lube -by Slutty Girl Problems
- Finger Condoms -by Slutty Girl Problems
LINGERIE & SHOES
- Sqweel Go -by On Her Back
- Sqweel Go -by Viva La Sexy
- The Shock Rocker Sex Machine -by Life on the Swingset
- Sportsheets Dual Shower Heads -by Slutty Girl Problems
Lovehoney was kind enough to send me the Sqweel USB Oral Sex Stimulator. The toy is rechargable via USB, which means you can plug it into the wall with an adaptor or your computer (that’s how I charged mine for kicks).
I’d seen reviews online of oral sex stimulators so I was a bit dubious about its claim. I’m happy to report that I had no reason to worry. The Sqweel delivers almost exactly what it claims to. I cannot say that it perfectly simulates oral sex but the way it stimulates my body is in no way like any other toy I have. There are six speeds and patterns that control how the ten silicone tongues caress you. I found that the second steady speed was what did it for me. The first speed, the slowest, was a great warm up and the third speed was so fast it felt like a vibrator.
What makes this toy unique is the break in contact. Although contact is broken for less than a second between each tongue it’s enough to make me squirm, giving a feeling that vibrations cannot; a feeling that there is clearly something moving around my clitoris. Quite frankly, it’s a feeling that I didn’t know a toy could deliver.
The Sqweel USB is 3 inches in length which made it an excellent candidate for hiding in my tiny bathroom drawer without being found. It’s so compact that I could fit it in my zipper wallet and carry around with me in my backpack when I travel. Unfortunately, in order to get one hour of play the Sqweel needs to charge for two hours. This is not a huge con, but it is a very long charging time for such little play time. It is fully waterproof and does require a good amount of lube to keep it licking without friction.
The Sqweel mimics a tongue flicking rather than constant contact which is what worked for me. If you’re a woman who enjoys flicks versus swirls and strokes on your clitoris, you’ll get off with this toy. And regardless of your gender, or lack thereof, this toy can be used to stimulate your nipples and anus.
You can buy this toy at Lovehoney.com.