Photo courtesy of KinkyKittenKim Welcome to HedoVibes, a collection of reviews and giveaways that were posted in the past week or so from around the web. This is a collection of adult product reviews & contests from real reviewers. If … Continue reading
Have a nice picture before I begin with today’s TMI Tuesday:
1. Have you ever had bad sex? Why do you think it was bad?
It was bad because I just fucking laid there. It wasn’t that I was tired, I just wanted to have sex, wasn’t in the mood, and didn’t even try which, looking back, was quite unfortunate.
2. Have you ever given bad sex? Why did that happen?
See above, because I sucked. Or, rather, possibly because I didn’t suck.
3. What instantly puts you in a bad mood?
Asking to do things that they see in porn. i.e. coming on my face and using porn while we’re having sex to stay aroused.
4. Have you been hurt during a sexual activity? What was the activity? How were you hurt or injured?
Trying to shove butt plugs when le ass isn’t ready. I just get so frustrated and I want to stick it in me so I can write the fucking reviews that I just shove it in and then OW and then I can’t write a good review 🙁
5. During sex, what instantly turns you off?
Someone asking to come on my face. Or, even worse, someone coming on my face without my permission. How about I pump some Bad Dragon Cum Lube in me and sit on your face, too?
6. Bad sex–is there really such a thing?
Oh fuck yeah, and I’ve given, and received, plenty of it.
If you’re ever in need of a sex toy I’d love it if you’d consider purchasing your future toys from my affiliates. At no extra cost to you, your purchase supports my blog! Go go go check them out. I wouldn’t list them if I didn’t like them.
Uma, meet turtle.
1. What do you collect?
I collect books! SO MANY BOOKS.
2. What do you do for fun?
For fun I read or do yoga, though I’ve been doing less of the latter lately.
3. Name a place that’s fun for you to visit but you wouldn’t want to live there.
I have fun visiting the beach; but I’m scared of the water. That would be waaaaay too stressful.
4. Do you believe in revenge?
I do. I think revenge makes me feel a lot better than forgiveness.
5. Do you believe in forgiveness and do you forgive and forget?
No. Not usually. Things build up, even if they were only little things. And they build up until they burst out of me.
6. Are you religious? spiritual? Atheist?
I volley between agnostic and atheist. I know a good non-religious person like myself should believe in the Big Bang Theory but it just seems too… science fiction-y.
Bonus: What’s your routine every night just before you go to sleep?
Read or watch TV. I’m not supposed to watch TV before bed–it’s too stimulating– but I do anyway.
*For more visit TMI Tuesday’s blog.
I watched a Bones episode where a murder took place on a resort for pony play. I was fascinated, I’d heard of pony play but I never looked into it. It’s one of those kinks that just isn’t my thing … Continue reading
1. Do you believe in marriage? I believe that it works for some people and doesn’t for others. I won’t know which one works for me until I meet that someone. 2. Have you ever proposed marriage or been proposed … Continue reading